The commander of the body is the mind.
Our mental state of wellbeing influences the health of the body.
It is the body that aches and has pains so the mind can pay attention.
If you have arrived at this page, you may find yourself in one of the situations described below.
a. You are in a relationship requiring help, guidance, or assistance to understand, improve, or grow.
b. You are willing, and your partner is not ready to get help in which case you have to decide to grow individually or remain stagnant.
c. You are both willing to grow, which is an ideal scenario.
d. You are recovering from heartbreak and need direction on attracting healthy relationships.
- There is a lot to know in understanding what is driving a wedge between couples. Missing each other’s point in communicating and the ongoing build-up of resentment is not for the faint-hearted. On the contrary, it hardens you. And this is no way to live. At least not live in peace. Read more here about conscious relationships.
You are feeling strange things likely energy or movement of your mind and body wanting to expand.
- We are in a time of awakening, and new powers are on the earth and want to help you. It is an excellent time to understand more about this and grow.
3. Spiritual Direction
a. You lack direction, feel unfulfilled, or are excessively tired. Some call it depression.
- We are always changing and in transition. Living in the past can keep the chance to move forward impossible. Not going for what we genuinely want will hold us back.
b. You feel called to be of service and want support.
- In the journey of life, the person desiring to understand life will inevitably arrive to know the importance of this step.
Personal traumas from your life burden you and you do not have a grasp on how to release the repetitive mind.
- PTSD is part of every human life. People are not random and operate from their life’s experiences. We all suffer from trauma and challenges. You are not alone.
5. Mental – Meditation
You suffer from the collective monkey mind, are always overthinking, and obsessing over details.
- The intention is busy and out of control. It is confusing to know what thoughts are yours. Therefore, you take on more than necessary. Join a workshop to unload your burdens.
6. Emotional Health
Your ego keeps you from being vulnerable and sharing what your authentic self has to offer.
- The ego is seemingly the last frontier of a person. Moving past the ego, you are gaining freedom to enter a world waiting to see you.
7. Social Acceptance
You lack acceptance, not fitting in, and want help navigating society in our modern world of mass confusion.
- Pressure, school, status, being good enough and being a follower versus being a leader. There is much to know here.
You need to leave a job or relationship and do not know how to do it healthily.
- All things change; all grass must get cut. How do you find your way through change and make wise choices leading to a balanced and fulfilling life?